accessing remote Access MDB file
Author Message
 accessing remote Access MDB file

Try researching into ADO controls.  I read something somewhere that they can
do what it is you are attempting.

Good Luck
Ken

Quote:
>>snip<<
use
> the DB on the Internet.
> Does somebody knows how to realise this??
> Or maybe another possibility to solve my problem ??

> Please let me know!!
> thnx!!

> Streep

Sun, 13 Jul 2003 06:57:50 GMT

1. Using VB to access MS Access (mdb file) in remote host

2. Accessing .MDB file from remote file server thru slow LAN

3. Does user need Microsoft Access License to use EXE file that access .MDB file

4. TransferDatabase method from Access 95 mdb to Access 97 mdb

5. Access Object Browser shows refernce to access mdb file

6. Linking Access Tables in Different *.mdb Files, Populating an Access Table From Several Others

7. Linking Access Tables in Different *.mdb Files, Populating an Access Table From Several Others

8. HELP!!!! Remote Database access (MDB / Not RDB)

9. remote access to mdb

10. HELP!!!! Remote Database access (MDB / Not RDB)

11. Specifiying a Workgroup File When Using ADO to Open an Access .mdb file (OLEDB)

12. Procedures for Converting an Access 97 MDB to Access 2002