Progress Bar While Crystal Reports Loads A Report
Author Message
 Progress Bar While Crystal Reports Loads A Report

I have some pretty big reports going through crystal 6 active x and would
like to show a progress bar while it reads the report, anyone have any
ideas.....?

Thanks

Sun, 07 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Progress Bar While Crystal Reports Loads A Report
use 2 forms one with a timer the other with the activex control. Then take
the timer to open and update your progress bar.
Quote:

>I have some pretty big reports going through crystal 6 active x and would
>like to show a progress bar while it reads the report, anyone have any
>ideas.....?

>Thanks

Mon, 08 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Progress Bar While Crystal Reports Loads A Report
not exact but what i thought i'd try this morning perhaps instead of a
progress bar since there is no way to know the time, would be a working
animation....

Thanks chris

Quote:

>use 2 forms one with a timer the other with the activex control. Then take
>the timer to open and update your progress bar.

>>I have some pretty big reports going through crystal 6 active x and would
>>like to show a progress bar while it reads the report, anyone have any
>>ideas.....?

>>Thanks

Mon, 08 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Progress Bar While Crystal Reports Loads A Report

2. Progress Bar While Crystal Reports Loads A Report

3. Progress Bar in crystal report

4. ASP.NET Report Document Cannot Load Crystal Report

5. Crystal Reports "Load report failed"

6. File Loading Progress Form with Progress Bar

7. Printing Crystal Reports without Crystal Control ActiveX or Crystal Reports API call

8. Report Viewer Progress Bar

9. REports and sub-reports in Crystal Reports

10. printing without crystal report or data report for non data base reports

11. Crystal Reports/SQL 2000 - Reporting from a Stored Procedure with multiple selects (for a sub-report)

12. Crystal Reports/SQL 2000 - Reporting from a Stored Procedure with multiple selects (for a sub-report)