Compact Syntax for Password Protected Access DB?
Author Message
 Compact Syntax for Password Protected Access DB?

Hi,
        I am using VB4 pro.

Can you please give me some clues as to the correct syntax to use for
compacting a password protected Access7 DB?

Compact method works fine in unprotected DB, but gives me much hassle if
a password has been set.

TIA

--
Andy Anderson
Barrow-In-Furness

Sat, 10 Jun 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. how do i access a password protected MS-ACCESS db without the password

2. Compacting a password protected DB

3. Compact a password protected DB

4. Compacting a password-protected JET DB from VB

5. Compacting password-protected db

6. Compacting a password-protected JET DB from VB

7. Compacting Password Protected DB using ADO

8. Accessing a Password Protected Access DB

9. Working with protected Access DB and non-protected DB in the same application

10. How to open a password protected db (access)

11. VB connection to password protected Access db

12. Accessing password protected db with ADO