sstab-resize-problem
Author Message
 sstab-resize-problem

Hi!

I've got some trouble with the sstab-control of vb4-16bit.

I want to resize some child-controls on the tabs. If I do so by
setting the width/height properties or using the move-method, the
controls first appear at the specified position.

But all resized/moved controls disappear when I click on another tab.

It seems that the tab-control looses the connection between the single
tabs and the child-controls placed on them, maybe Sheridan uses the
position and size of the controls to bind them on a tab?

What's wrong?

Thanks, Alf.

Fri, 03 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 sstab-resize-problem

schreibt:

Quote:
>I want to resize some child-controls on the tabs.

You should know: All invisible controls are moved out of sight by large
negative Left values. So you cannot use absolute values for the origin,
and all computations based on Left (and Top?) will fail.

Workaround: have at least one control on each tab in a fixed position, and
calculate all coordinates relative to that control.

Also the Top of the "client" area of the SSTab isn't zero :-(

So'n Pech aber auch ;-)

DoDi

Thu, 09 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. sstab control - resizing during runtime problem

2. Problem With SSTAB-Control if resize

3. Problem With SSTAB-Control if resize

4. SSTab, Command buttons, and resizing problem

5. SSTab and Resize Help Please

6. SSTab control and resizing a form

7. Pls Help !!! Resize SSTab - VB 6

8. resizing forms containing the sstab control

9. No Resizing SSTab-Contained Controls from a UserControl

10. Resizing controls on SSTab causes some controls to always appear on top

11. Resizing SSTab makes controls superimpose over each other!

12. SSTabs dissapear after resizing form