concurrent user-access with RDO and Access-Database
Author Message
 concurrent user-access with RDO and Access-Database

I need some demo how I can handle concurrent user access on same tables
in a database by using RDO.
There are some problems, I don't understand.
E.g. if 2 user edit the same record, I get no error, which I can handle
by "On error".

Thanks for any help(or demo) in this way

Dietmar

Sun, 08 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 concurrent user-access with RDO and Access-Database
Have you tried implementing the InfoMessage event of rdoEngine?

i.e.
Private WithEvents rdoEng As rdoEngine

this will cause and event handler for InfoMessage to appear in the dropdown
under rdoEng

Quote:

>I need some demo how I can handle concurrent user access on same tables
>in a database by using RDO.
>There are some problems, I don't understand.
>E.g. if 2 user edit the same record, I get no error, which I can handle
>by "On error".

>Thanks for any help(or demo) in this way

>Dietmar

Sun, 08 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 concurrent user-access with RDO and Access-Database
It works, thanks.
I think I always used before the InfoMessage of the environment and so I got
not this results!

Maybe you also know, how I can I lock a whole Table by using RDO!

Sincerely yours

Dietmar

Quote:

> Have you tried implementing the InfoMessage event of rdoEngine?

> i.e.
> Private WithEvents rdoEng As rdoEngine

> this will cause and event handler for InfoMessage to appear in the dropdown
> under rdoEng

Mon, 16 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. lock table for concurrent user-access with RDO and Access-Database

2. lock table for concurrent user-access with RDO and Access-Database

3. concurrent user-access with RDO and Access-Database

4. lock table for concurrent user-access with RDO and Access-Database

5. concurrent user-access with RDO and Access-Database

6. Access Database concurrent users in VB 4.0 application and Database Security

7. Access Database concurrent users in VB 4.0 application and Database Security

8. Access Project - Concurrent Users

9. Concurrent users in Access

10. Access Concurrent Users

11. concurrent access users

12. RDO/RDC to access an Access database