Trapping the windows close event.
Author Message
 Trapping the windows close event.

I am writting a VB4 app unders windows 95 that
needs to be able to trap the windows close event.
When the use shuts windows down the app needs
to be able to detect this and then run a house
keeping routine before it shuts itself down and
then lets windows close.

Does anybody have any bright ideas???!!!???

Cheers

Jason

Sun, 21 Feb 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Trapping the windows close event.

Quote:
> I am writting a VB4 app unders windows 95 that
> needs to be able to trap the windows close event.

Look at the help file under _QueryUnload.

--
VB Info: http://home.sn.no/~balchen/vb/visual.htm
FAQ: http://home.sn.no/~balchen/vb/faq.htm

Mon, 22 Feb 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Trapping the windows close event.

I believe you are looking for the QueryUnload Event.

Tue, 23 Feb 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Visual Basic - Trapping Minimize/Maximize/Close Events (from the window's buttons)

2. How trapping CommandBar Close Event

3. Trapping mail read, open and close events in VBA - help please

4. How do I trap the close event for a standard email messages

5. Trap click on X-button (to close window) in Internet Explorer

6. Trap when user clicks on X to close window

7. Trapping the Close Window Gadget

8. Trapping Windows Preview Close

9. How to trap the event that the window has been moved

10. Trap keyboard events to ole container on windows 98

11. Trap Window Move Event

12. Help: How to trap key events of other windows