PROBLEM HELP - Data control on one form and dblist on the other
Author Message
 PROBLEM HELP - Data control on one form and dblist on the other

Hi all,

I have a data control, called database, on form1.  I have
dblist on form2.  My problem is that I can't set the recordsource of
dblist to the data control on form.

Must the data control be on the same form as the dblist?  If so
this is going to cause me problem?

Can anyone tell us how I can set the recordsource to a data control on
another form.

Thank you for reading this,
Jim

PS I would appreciate it if you could reply to us directly as well as
posting it.

| Jim Barrett,                          Title:  Software Engineer     |

| Neptune House, Victoria Road,         Phone:  +353-21-317001        |
| Cork City, Ireland.                   Fax:    +353-21-313603        |

Sun, 17 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. PROBLEM HELP - Data control on one form and dblist on the other

2. Problem with Data control or DBList control?

3. Data Form Wizard - one little problem I need help with (okay, maybe two)

4. How to populate one dblist based on another dbList value

5. Bizarre problem - VB6 won't see one .EXE file but sees all others

6. Dblist y Data Control, help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Dblist y Data Control, help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. DBList Control Problem, please help me I'm an idiot

9. Populate Listbox, DBlist or Datalist control with several columns in one row with ado

10. Adding data from one form control to another

11. linking two or more data controls on one form

12. Multiple Data Controls, One Database, Two Forms...