Making background of BMP invisible
Author Message
 Making background of BMP invisible

: Hi all,

: Is there a way to make a certain color of a bitmap invisible so
: that I could put two or more BMP's on top of eachother.
: It is possible with ICO-editors to make parts of icons
: transparent but the format is not good enough for what
: I'm trying to do.

: Thanks,

: Karel.

You BitBlt with the proper mask.  It's explained in the Knowledge Base
articles that come with VB.  This will only make the background
transparen, so if you want to make a certain pixel transparent you'll
have to sacan through and erase it first.

 = 910.759.0636(fax)         http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~mikeo/ =

Sat, 01 Nov 1997 03:00:00 GMT
 Making background of BMP invisible
Hi all,

Is there a way to make a certain color of a bitmap invisible so
that I could put two or more BMP's on top of eachother.
It is possible with ICO-editors to make parts of icons
transparent but the format is not good enough for what
I'm trying to do.

Thanks,

Karel.

Sat, 01 Nov 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. Making the Form invisible but making the controls seen

2. Invisible Form Backgrounds

3. Making a control invisible depending on calculated value in Access'97

4. Making calendar invisible

5. making toolbars invisible !

6. Making a Control invisible !

7. Making a Control invisible !

8. Making a Non-UI (or Invisible at runtime) control

9. making a container contol invisible..

10. Help!!! Making cursor invisible

11. Making MSFlexGrids Invisible?

12. Permanently making a window invisible?