"MonthView" object in Visual basic
Author Message
 "MonthView" object in Visual basic

Hello all,
I am developing a booking application in Visual Basic and I want to have
an object name "MonthView". Is there anyone knowing which component in VB
should I include to have that object in the toolbox?
Thank you very much.

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Tue, 17 Feb 2004 17:06:36 GMT
 "MonthView" object in Visual basic
When you use VB6:
Microsoft Windows Common Controls-2 6.0

When you use VB5:
You're out of luck.

Johan.

| Hello all,
| I am developing a booking application in Visual Basic and I want to have
| an object name "MonthView". Is there anyone knowing which component in VB
| should I include to have that object in the toolbox?
| Thank you very much.
|

| http://www.zfree.co.nz

Tue, 17 Feb 2004 18:09:27 GMT
 "MonthView" object in Visual basic

In VB5 just copy MSComct2.ocx to System directory.
From Project -->Components click browse button and select that file.
then click apply button.

VB will register that component and display in toolbox

Good luck.

VB programmer
Phuong

Quote:

Tue, 24 Feb 2004 16:52:52 GMT

1. "Object Required" in Visual Basic

2. *"*-.,._,.-*"* I"LL TRADE VISUAL C++ FOR VBASIC *"*-.,_,.-*"*

3. "Is Visual BASIC basic?"

4. Cannot open the "Visual Basic-Editor"

5. AppleScript problems with "do Visual Basic"

6. Visual Basic and "mods"

7. "Visual Basic Programmers Needed"Ontario

8. Seeking Visual Basic 5 "mentors"!

9. "Visual" Basic

10. "SHOULD I DUMP VISUAL BASIC?"

11. VBSurfer "X-Rays" Visual Basic Applications

12. Seeking Visual Basic 5 "mentors"!