HELP: Fonts in drop-down listbox?
Author Message
 HELP: Fonts in drop-down listbox?

Hello. I was wondering how I could get a list of all fonts in the
windows/fonts directory in a drop-down list box (like in all word
processors). Thanks!

Wed, 10 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 HELP: Fonts in drop-down listbox?
This should get you on your way!

Dim x%, a$
    For x% = 1 To Screen.FontCount
        a$ = Screen.Fonts(x%)
        If a$ <> "" Then lstFonts.AddItem a$
        frmInfo.pBar.Value = x
    Next
--
Gunner
Semper Fi

>Hello. I was wondering how I could get a list of all fonts in the
>windows/fonts directory in a drop-down list box (like in all word
>processors). Thanks!

Thu, 11 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 HELP: Fonts in drop-down listbox?
Hello. I was wondering how I could get a list of all fonts in the
windows/fonts directory in a drop-down list box (like in all word
processors). Thanks!

Fri, 12 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 HELP: Fonts in drop-down listbox?

Quote:
>Hello. I was wondering how I could get a list of all fonts in the
>windows/fonts directory in a drop-down list box (like in all word
>processors). Thanks!

Chunky,

Take a look at the Fonts object in the help topics.  This will allow you to retrieve the list of available fonts.

-Richard

Sat, 13 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. HELP: Fonts in drop-down listbox?

2. Drop Down List Box - Drop Down portion does not always disappear after Click event

3. Press F1 key while drop-down menu item highlighted, drop-down menu stays on top

4. Data bound drops downs dont drop down!

5. VBA code to go to a bookmarked drop down goes to wrong drop down

7. drop down listbox

8. Problems programming drop-down ListBox

9. Is there a drop-down listbox out there ?

10. Drop-down Listbox - programatically setting the selected item

11. win95 Drive Drop Down Listbox

12. Drop-down ListBox with Imagelist?