DatePicker/MonthView in localized version of Windows
Author Message
 DatePicker/MonthView in localized version of Windows

Hi,

I'm building a VB6 application in which I use the datepicker and monthview
controls (from Microsoft Windows Common Controls-2 6.0 - MSCOMCT2.OCX). I'm
using a localized (Dutch) version of Windows. When my application displays
the controls, the names of the months and the days are in Dutch, as they
should be. However, at the bottom of the control, where the current date is
displayed, it still says "Today" in English. Why does this text not appear
in Dutch?

Is this a bug in the control? Is there a new version of MSCOMCT2.OCX
available somewhere which behaves correctly? I've noticed that the date
control which is used in the Find Files dialog box from the Windows Start
menu displays everything in Dutch. Clearly, Microsoft must have used another
version there.

Captain Proton

Fri, 30 May 2003 00:33:43 GMT

1. Language used by DatePicker control in localized Windows version

2. Problem with VB/DAO app on localized version of Windows

3. Problem with VB/DAO app on localized version of Windows

4. VBA with different localized versions

5. VBA code supporting localized Microsoft Project versions

6. Project 2000 COM-component and localized versions

7. WSH 5.6 localized version available

8. Localized version of VBScript

9. DatePicker problem under Windows XP and Office XP

10. Get the system version Windows version

11. windows version

12. Windows version?