copy a form picture to a word .doc
Author Message
 copy a form picture to a word .doc

Hi,

Is there a way of copying a picture of a forms layout to a word document?
I'm writing some very basic documents for fellow students to use. I can
print them out seperately but it would be nice to be able to put them into
the document (It'll make my life easier).

Ta

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 copy a form picture to a word .doc
In Windows, ALT + PRINT SCREEN (in the upper right of most keyboards) will
copy a bitmap of the active window to your clipboard. Now open Word and
paste it wherever (CTRL + V).

By the way,  PRINT SCREEN by itself will copy the entire screen to the
clipboard.

B~

Quote:
> Hi,

> Is there a way of copying a picture of a forms layout to a word document?
> I'm writing some very basic documents for fellow students to use. I can
> print them out seperately but it would be nice to be able to put them into
> the document (It'll make my life easier).

> Ta

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Copying a page in a Word doc

2. Question for Peter Jamison On Copying Word Template to New Doc on the fly

3. VB.Net using a Word doc object - copying in text w/ a hard return

4. How to copy MS Word doc file into RichTextBox

5. Opening a Word doc & Copying files

6. Inserting picture into word doc using vs.net

7. replace picture in Word doc header?

8. Problem inserting picture in word doc through vb

9. Opening a Word97 doc as a copy with no doc title

10. Copy from doc to doc with vb6

11. Background picture doesn't display when taking copy off of a Word template

12. Copy Picture Box to Word