WINSOCK.DLL - where to find the function-descriptons/usage
Author Message
 WINSOCK.DLL - where to find the function-descriptons/usage

Hello all,

  I'm trying to gain access to my provider on a quite basic level.  I think
I can use the functions within the WINSOCK.DLL.  But I need descriptions
about what functions are available and how to call them.  Some examples
would be nice too.

What I want to do is to be able read Web-pages, My mail and news without
resorting to VB-Only add-onn's.  Maybe (a BIG maybe) I will try to do the
same in Assembly ...

Greetz,
  Rudy Wieser

Sun, 20 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. track dll function usage

2. track dll function usage

3. VB5 DLL function / Can't find DLL entry point

4. Find function in dll;Trouver une fonction dans une dll

5. winsock.dll not found???

6. cannot find winsock.dll on a declare??

7. Accessing Functions in the Winsock DLL

8. Winsock Programming: bind() function in wsock32.dll

9. Error: pdsodbc.dll not found, 20532 cannot find database dll

10. Problems finding VBA322.dll functions from a copy of an MS Access database

11. Finding functions in DLL's..

12. Specified DLL function not found (Error 453)