Icon drawing from resource editor won't show in Alt-Tab window
Author Message
 Icon drawing from resource editor won't show in Alt-Tab window

Hello,

I've been making some custom icons for my apps with the resource editor, but I
can't see the drawings in my icons in either the Alt-Tab window or in explorer.
 But I can see the drawings on the taskbar.  Anyone have any ideas if the
drawings will even show up in Explorere or the Alt-Tab window?  And if so, is
there a setting or the way I save the icon after I create it?

How about this?  Is it possible to add a picture to the resource icon maker
(like a bmp/jpg)?  If so, any suggestions how?

Thanks,
Rich

Wed, 31 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Program doesn't show up in Alt-Tab Group

2. Disabling alt-tab, VB App that takes total control of Win '95

3. Problem with Icon in ALT+TAB Window.

4. Window icons in the Alt+Tab list?

5. Editing an .EXE's icon with resource editor

6. Different Icons on forms in Alt+Tab Window

7. CTRL+ALT+SUPR and ALT+TAB under Windows NT

8. Cancel Alt + Tab / Cancelar Alt + Tab

9. Complex property won't show in Props Window

10. Custom ActiveX control won't show in IE browser under Windows 95 on other computers

11. Help, modal form not showing taskbar but can be accessed through Alt+Tab

12. VB6 program not showing with ALT TAB,