Newbie Q: How to fetch a web page thru proxy server?(use winsock control)
Author Message
 Newbie Q: How to fetch a web page thru proxy server?(use winsock control)

Can anyone give me some tips,how to fetch a web page thru proxy server?
I know Inet control can do such thing,but it can not run well in
my system,so I  want to use winsock control instead.
Thank you in advance.

CaveMan

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Sun, 26 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Newbie Q: How to fetch a web page thru proxy server?(use winsock control)

2. Using WINSOCK control to access server through PROXY SERVER

3. HELP!How to fetch a web page thru proxy server?

4. Using the Winsock Control with a Proxy Server

5. Proxy server using Winsock Control

6. Connect to web site via proxy server using Inet control

7. * How to Connect thru Internet Using Proxy Server **

8. Using OpenURL thru a Proxy server

9. fetching a web page from server side vbscript

10. fetching a web page from server side vbscript

11. Pulling down Web pages from behind a proxy server

12. Web Server using Winsock Control...