MCI control to loop wav file
Author Message
 MCI control to loop wav file

Does anyone know how to get the MCI control for VB5 to loop a wav file?
I can't use the sndPlaySound API because of the large size of the file.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Joe Schwartz

Tue, 28 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 MCI control to loop wav file

Hi,
For great audio and multimedia support, grab the award winning
FX Tools Active X.  There is info and an eval here:
http://www.pegasustools.com/imagefx/fxtls5.htm
Good luck,
jack
--
  |   Check out "BETTER JPEG" live: http://www.jpegwizard.com/   |
  |- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - |

  |--------------------------------------------------------------|

Quote:

> Does anyone know how to get the MCI control for VB5 to loop a wav file?
> I can't use the sndPlaySound API because of the large size of the file.
> Any help would be greatly appreciated.

> Joe Schwartz

Wed, 29 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 MCI control to loop wav file

check msdn for sndplaysound api call, so you don't need any control to play
or loop .wav

Mon, 04 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. MCI Control to loop wav file

2. Trouble saving a wav file using MCI Multimedia Control

3. Trouble saving a wav file using MCI Multimedia Control

4. MCI Control and WAV files

5. Q: using MCI control to play .wav file in a command button

6. MCI Control with varying Wav Files

7. MCI Control: Recording and deleting wav file

8. Recording wav file with MMControl (MCI)

9. Help Saving WAV files with MCI Multimedia

10. Help: WAV file termination indicator MCI

11. MCI and playing *.wav files?

12. Playing WAV files with MCI.MMControl