Printer.Paintpicture problem
Author Message
 Printer.Paintpicture problem

I've created a form with 2 picturebox. The user can drag & drop a picture to
one of this and finally print it out. I use the printer.paintpicture method
for it. This allow me to stretch or compress the picture to the formats I
want and give the position on the paper.

But I'm not able to print those 2 picturebox on 1 page. Since i have 2
picturebox. I'm also using 2 commands for printing it.

printer.paintpicture picturebox1,...... & printer.paintpicture
picturebox2,.....

Is it possible for printing these on 1 page?

Thanks

Tue, 26 Aug 2003 23:27:38 GMT
 Printer.Paintpicture problem
It is very easy to print two pictures on one page. Just do as you already
seem to be doing:

Printer.ScaleMode = vbInches
Printer.PaintPicture Picture1.Picture, 0, 0, 5, 3
Printer.PaintPicture Picture2.Picture, 0, 6, 5, 3
Printer.EndDoc

If this isn't working for you then you must be doing something wrong, like
using Printer.EndDoc or Printer.NewPage or something in between the two
pictures.

If you are still having trouble then post some of your code.

Mike

p.s. Or are you trying to use two separate Command Buttons (one for each
Picture Box)? If that is the case, and you want both pictures on the same
page, then you can only use the Printer.EndDoc command in the last button
clicked. But printing them both using the same Button seems to be the best
way to do it.

Quote:
> I've created a form with 2 picturebox. The user can drag & drop a picture
> one of this and finally print it out. I use the printer.paintpicture
method
> for it. This allow me to stretch or compress the picture to the formats I
> want and give the position on the paper.

> But I'm not able to print those 2 picturebox on 1 page. Since i have 2
> picturebox. I'm also using 2 commands for printing it.

> printer.paintpicture picturebox1,...... & printer.paintpicture
> picturebox2,.....

> Is it possible for printing these on 1 page?

> Thanks

Wed, 27 Aug 2003 02:06:40 GMT
 Printer.Paintpicture problem
Thanks! It is indeed very simple when adding "Printer.enddoc" my problem was
solved! How easy it could be. But what would you expect from someone who is
a newbie in VB.

Greetings!

Quote:
> It is very easy to print two pictures on one page. Just do as you already
> seem to be doing:

> Printer.ScaleMode = vbInches
> Printer.PaintPicture Picture1.Picture, 0, 0, 5, 3
> Printer.PaintPicture Picture2.Picture, 0, 6, 5, 3
> Printer.EndDoc

> If this isn't working for you then you must be doing something wrong, like
> using Printer.EndDoc or Printer.NewPage or something in between the two
> pictures.

> If you are still having trouble then post some of your code.

> Mike

> p.s. Or are you trying to use two separate Command Buttons (one for each
> Picture Box)? If that is the case, and you want both pictures on the same
> page, then you can only use the Printer.EndDoc command in the last button
> clicked. But printing them both using the same Button seems to be the best
> way to do it.

> > I've created a form with 2 picturebox. The user can drag & drop a
picture
> > one of this and finally print it out. I use the printer.paintpicture
> method
> > for it. This allow me to stretch or compress the picture to the formats
> > want and give the position on the paper.

> > But I'm not able to print those 2 picturebox on 1 page. Since i have 2
> > picturebox. I'm also using 2 commands for printing it.

> > printer.paintpicture picturebox1,...... & printer.paintpicture
> > picturebox2,.....

> > Is it possible for printing these on 1 page?

> > Thanks

Wed, 27 Aug 2003 02:57:35 GMT

1. Printer.PaintPicture Problem

2. Printer.Paintpicture and Picturebox.paintpicture

3. Problems with Paintpicture & Printer object in VB416

4. PaintPicture - quality of compression for printer and Imagebox

5. Help for Printer.PaintPicture

6. Printer.PaintPicture : Need Help !!!!!!

7. Printer.PaintPicture No Picture on Print out

8. printer.paintpicture

9. Printer.PaintPicture

10. Error 481 - Invalid Picture / Printer.PaintPicture.

11. PaintPicture - compress quality for printer and Image

12. Error 481 - Invalid Picture / Printer.PaintPicture.