Help needed talking to parrallel port
Author Message
 Help needed talking to parrallel port

Hi
i am new to Visual Basic and prehaps this is a stupid question but please
bear with me

I am into electronics and would like to interface a control circuit to my
pc
How do i read in and place data out to my parrallel port ?

ie. the external cct places a binary output to my parrallel port and i need
to read this then
respond to it by placing data in the parrallel port buffer and then strobe
it out to my cct.
i have all the electronics but so far no control software !!!

all help will be appreciated. if possible please send a response by email
as i dont frequent
this new group

thanks Greg

Mon, 26 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help! qB4.5 I/O to parrallel port

2. Help receiving data through parrallel port

3. Communication with a Parrallel Port

4. Output to Serial or parrallel port HOW?

5. Output to Serial or parrallel port

6. VBX or OCX for I/O Parrallel port required

7. Parrallel Port OCX

8. Parrallel Port in VB

9. Capturing Output to Parrallel Port

10. Finding COM Ports - Mouse dies when VB talks to its COM Port

11. Beginner needs HELP talking to Access database

12. Talking to the USB Port