WANTED: Programmer & Tech Support People
Author Message
 WANTED: Programmer & Tech Support People

WANTED: We have immediate openings for the following positions:

Programmer/Analyst FoxPro Visual Basic

  Cross-platform application development company with national accounts seeks programmer with
MINIMUM 2+ years FoxPro
  and/or Visual Basic coding experience.  Must be able to demonstrate technical efficiency in one or more
of the following areas:

  Windows program development
  Macintosh program development
  DOS program development
  Project Management

Technical Support

  Software technical support person with Windows, Macintosh and/or DOS operating systems knowledge.
Knowledge of PC
  hardware, network operating systems, and software programming languages (FoxPro, Visual Basic) is
beneficial.

  We develop, market, and support our own software packages along with specialized custom applications.
 Tremendous opportunity   for the right individual.  Health, Dental and Life Insurance benefits.

You must be willing to relocate to the Des Moines, IA area.

Submit all resumes to:
  Visionary Systems, Ltd.
  Directory of Personnel
  108 Third Street, Suite 320
  Des Moines, IA  50309

Mon, 28 Jul 1997 11:35:46 GMT

1. High tech analysis of the financial markets for the high tech programmer - indub.gif (0/1)

2. ____science, society, activism, culture, news, nature, love, people, countries, tech

3. Wanted: VB & Internet database programmer

4. Tech Support Online

5. Tech support for VS.Net

6. Tech Support Horror Stories (Crescent)

7. Tech support for a troubled user

8. Tech Support Agreements: Prices?

9. online tech support sites

10. VB Tech Support

11. HELP: VB and Microsoft Project (Tech Support Useless)

12. Tech Support Log App in VB3