converting jpg, bmp, etc. to avi or mpeg
Author Message
 converting jpg, bmp, etc. to avi or mpeg

I'm looking for a component or other tool capable of converting still images
(bmp, jpg...) to .avi or .mpg.  Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks,
Andy

Sat, 31 May 2003 15:19:37 GMT
 converting jpg, bmp, etc. to avi or mpeg

Quote:

> I'm looking for a component or other tool capable of converting still
images
> (bmp, jpg...) to .avi or .mpg.  Can anyone point me in the right
direction?

> Thanks,
> Andy

> Andy,

Should you find a way to convert to mpeg please let me know as I am also
looking for a way to do it

Thanks

Fri, 06 Jun 2003 22:30:07 GMT

1. convert graphic type formats EPS to JPG, PCX to JPG, TIFF to JPG, etc

2. EXAMPLE of playing mpeg, avi, etc in VB3 - mcidemo[00/01]

3. EXAMPLE of playing mpeg, avi, etc in VB3 - mcidemo.zip [01/01]

4. .GIF .JPG .BMP, etc

5. Saving Image or PictureBox control's contents to file (BMP/JPG etc)

6. JPG to AVI or WAV convert control

7. Convert Image file utility (TIF or BMP to JPG) needed

8. Need to convert from BMP to JPG

9. Converting BMP into JPG

10. *** Convert BMP to JPG How to??? ***

11. How to convert a BMP image in a JPG

12. How convert .BMP to .JPG (programmatically)?