Run an external File (EXE) within Visual Basic
Author Message
 Run an external File (EXE) within Visual Basic

Does anyone know how i can run an external file within Visual Basic.

I would like to hit a button wich runs setup.exe.
Is this possible?

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Run an external File (EXE) within Visual Basic

Quote:
> Does anyone know how i can run an external file within Visual Basic.
> I would like to hit a button wich runs setup.exe.

Just write:

shell "setup.exe",1

Marcin Nowakowski [UIN:38315631]

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Run an external File (EXE) within Visual Basic
To open a file, enter this code:

Shell "C:\PATHNAME"

Replace C:\PATHNAME with the path of the file you want to open.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Running a Visual Basic 4 EXE File on Newer Machines

2. Running an external EXE file from VB Synchronously?

3. Checking for EXE file Running From Within VB4.0

4. How to run an application within Visual Basic

5. Closing a running EXE file from within VB

6. Visual Basic file or exe file into html document

7. Calling an external program (.exe) from within an ASP page

8. Run Visual basic exe as a service

9. Running DOS Exe from Visual Basic

10. running external program from within VB

11. Viewing Excel Files within Visual Basic 6

12. Acrobat files within Visual Basic?