Converting VB3 binary form to VB5
Author Message
 Converting VB3 binary form to VB5

I was recently handed some legacy VB3 code and forms to convert to VB5.
Some of the forms are in binary and can't be converted with VB5.  I can't
locate VB3 anywhere, and time is running out.  Is there anyone who can
assist me with this, or who knows of an app or utility that can perform
the conversion?

Thanks in advance.

enrico

--

Sun, 04 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Converting VB3 binary form to VB5

Quote:
>I can't locate VB3 anywhere

You can get a copy of VB4 from Microsoft, that also can convert binary modules
from older VB versions. Ordering information is found as the first entry <g> in
the VB5 FAQ on the MS pages.

DoDi

Tue, 06 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Converting VB3 binary form to VB5
When I wanted to get a replacement disk for vb3
Microsoft told me that vb3 was no longer supported
but I could send them $20(US) to get a downgrade
from vb5 to vb4.

You might check that deal out.

Quote:

>>I can't locate VB3 anywhere

>You can get a copy of VB4 from Microsoft, that also can convert binary
modules
>from older VB versions. Ordering information is found as the first entry
<g> in
>the VB5 FAQ on the MS pages.

>DoDi

Tue, 06 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

--

I have VB 3. I can convert the form for you.

MikeC

Please reply to the group.

Tue, 06 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help: converting VB3 binary text based program to to VB5 database

2. Converting VB3 .FRM and .BAS Binary format to VB5

3. Convert VB3 binary frm to VB5 frm files

4. Converting VB3 .FRM and .BAS Binary format to VB5

5. Converting VB3 .FRM and .BAS Binary format to VB5

6. Converting VB3 binary-saved form to ASCII

7. converting VB3 form from binary to text

8. Convert VB3 binary form to text?HELP

9. how to convert VB3 binaries without VB3

10. how to convert VB3 binaries without VB3

11. Convert VB3 forms to VB5

12. Converting binary forms to VB6 forms