BitBlt - Desktop Handle
Author Message
 BitBlt - Desktop Handle

How do I get the handle of the desktop, for bitblt'ing?
Thanks in advance, Chuck

Mon, 16 Nov 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 BitBlt - Desktop Handle

In WIN32 - HWND GetDesktopWindow(VOID)
--
Hope this helps,
Gadi

----------
So long and thanks for all the fish (Douglas Adams, Hitchhiker's Guide)

Quote:
> How do I get the handle of the desktop, for bitblt'ing?
> Thanks in advance, Chuck

Mon, 16 Nov 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 BitBlt - Desktop Handle

Quote:
> How do I get the handle of the desktop, for bitblt'ing?
> Thanks in advance, Chuck

Simple:

Declare Function GetDesktopHwnd Lib "User" () As Integer

Have fun ;)

--
Daniel Silverstone

Tue, 17 Nov 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. How do you BitBlt TO the Desktop?

2. BitBlt to Desktop DC doesnt work?

3. BitBlt'ing Whole Desktop

4. Problem with BitBlt from Desktop in Memory

5. Handle to Desktop

6. Q: Getting the desktop window's handle (GetDesktopWindow ain't cutting it)

7. Help: Windows 95 Desktop Handle

8. Q: Release or delete desktop handle

9. How can i get the handle on desktop objects

10. Hiding all Icons on the Desktop and Using Active Desktop

11. Application handle from mutex handle?

12. Error Handling (Handle by number)