How to Minimize other windows-programs?
Author Message
 How to Minimize other windows-programs?

Hi,

Did you try Shell(ing) :
    SHOWDE~1.scf     ?

Best wishes, Mark

Quote:

>I'm working  with a program for wallpaper and screensavers and I need a
>little bit help...

>I wonder if there is any way to minimize all running programs at once?
>Something like the "Show desktop-button" in the Win 98 / Win 95 Active
>Desktop.

>Thanks for any help!!
>Christian

Mon, 17 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 How to Minimize other windows-programs?
I'm working  with a program for wallpaper and screensavers and I need a
little bit help...

I wonder if there is any way to minimize all running programs at once?
Something like the "Show desktop-button" in the Win 98 / Win 95 Active
Desktop.

Thanks for any help!!
Christian

Tue, 18 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 How to Minimize other windows-programs?
You can do it easily with the API. It's relatively simple even if you don't
know anything about the Windows API. I don't remember the declaration, but I
know you can find the code at

www.planetsourcecode.com

They have a search engine. Type in minimize windows and it will give you the
code (with comments). You can just paste it into a .bas module...

Quote:

> I'm working  with a program for wallpaper and screensavers and I need a
> little bit help...

> I wonder if there is any way to minimize all running programs at once?
> Something like the "Show desktop-button" in the Win 98 / Win 95 Active
> Desktop.

> Thanks for any help!!
> Christian

Tue, 18 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB5: Hooking Windows Messages / minimized program

2. Minimizing other program's windows from VB?

3. How to send keys to a program in a minimized window state

4. Hiding windows when minimizing modal windows

5. making a minimized window to the topmost window

6. Obtaining windows bitmap when window is minimized and or not active

7. Making Modal Window Minimize Like a Non-Modal Window

8. Quetion about building a program others can use

9. Click button by VB in others program.

10. Making the call stack window (and others) resizable?

11. make a window force others below

12. Keep Window on top of ALL OTHERS in OS.