Adding grid32.ocx and graph32.ocx to application
Author Message
 Adding grid32.ocx and graph32.ocx to application

My program uses the grid32 and grpah32.ocx's.  I use application wizard
for VB4 to create a distribution, but whenever I try to run it on a
computer that doesn't have VB on it the grid and graph won't work.  Does
anyone know how to fix this please?

Caleb Joliffe (C(u)J(o))
Datsun 180B-SSS-DE

Cronulla Sharks Homepage:
http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~cujo/home.html

"Don't be afraid to go for what you want, or what you want to
 be, but don't be afraid to pay the price." --Lane Frost

Sat, 29 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Adding grid32.ocx and graph32.ocx to application

When using the built in setup wizard, ensure that the OCX files you want are
included in the FILE Include list, if not, back track to the point where you
can pick the files you want to include.

Quote:

>My program uses the grid32 and grpah32.ocx's.  I use application wizard
>for VB4 to create a distribution, but whenever I try to run it on a
>computer that doesn't have VB on it the grid and graph won't work.  Does
>anyone know how to fix this please?

>Caleb Joliffe (C(u)J(o))
>Datsun 180B-SSS-DE

>Cronulla Sharks Homepage:
>http://blitzen.canberra.edu.au/~cujo/home.html

>"Don't be afraid to go for what you want, or what you want to
> be, but don't be afraid to pay the price." --Lane Frost

Sat, 29 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Setup Wiz (Registration Blues - mfc40.dll, grid32.ocx, comdlg32.ocx)

2. Problem with THREED32.OCX/GRID32.OCX

3. registering graph16.ocx/graph32.ocx

4. Graph32.ocx/Other graph ocx's ??

5. Adding OCX controls in Dialog box in OCX application

6. OCX OCX OCX OCX OCX OCX

7. Error occurred while registering grid32.ocx - HELP

8. License error on Grid32.ocx

9. Grid32.ocx

10. Search replacement to original Microsoft Grid32.ocx control

11. grid32.ocx in VB6

12. grid32.ocx