ASP prog that gets passwords of web-based email acounts
Author Message
 ASP prog that gets passwords of web-based email acounts

Found an ASP prog that gets passwords of web-based email acounts.  The
site has a complete tutorial of how to retrieve passwords of web-based
email accounts through social engineering. www.gosecure.cc
The best site I've ever seen dedicated to the concept: includes
tutorials, videos and the info is free...they have an ASP program that
you can download that retrieves the passwords using the methods
described...I downloaded it for 20 bucks but if you're
an experienced programmer, you could program it yourself.

The code is pretty simple......but I imagine it will take some time to
write...anyway.

In general, great site, foremost because its the only legitimate site
with this much info on the topic.

www.gosecure.cc

Wed, 21 Sep 2005 06:36:20 GMT

1. web based email client with ASP - how to ?

2. Attachments in Web Based Email

3. web-based email and news application

4. Help needed email from a CD-based WEB page - will pay

5. web-based email and news application

6. ASP/Web-based File Upload

7. ASP VBscript: Email & Password field verification

8. Easy way to convert web based ASP app to standalone app

9. Emailing passwords out to users in ASP?

10. integration of vb desktop app and a asp web based data entry screen to same db

11. Email from an ASP Web Page Using VB and ActiveX

12. Getting Blank Report through ASP web pages