List View (Report) and ExtractIcon
Author Message
 List View (Report) and ExtractIcon

I have a problem with the Extract Icon-API and the List View (Report
screen): I would like to prog a file manager and would like to have
the icons of the files. But I cann't use the EI-API! I've already
bought a book with this in it but someway I cann't convert it in my
prog! Who can help me?

Thanx, Erazor.

Thu, 22 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Highlighting a Entire row in list view with Report view as its style

2. Display Bitmaps in Sub Items and column Headers of List View During Report View

3. Viewing a list of forms/reports etc in external DB

4. list view control in report mode

5. Display Bitmaps in Report List View

6. List View Top Item in Large Icon View

7. tree view and list view..

8. Tree View / List View

9. List View to Tree View

10. Tree View & List View Icons

11. Drop List in a List VIew or a Data Grid control

12. Drop-down list in a list view