Please help, Modem to Modem chat program - modem7.ZIP (0/1)
Author Message
 Please help, Modem to Modem chat program - modem7.ZIP (0/1)

I am trying to write an application that will allow to people to chat
with each other using a dial up connection.  I have figured out how to
control the modems, I just am having trouble controlling the textboxes
to send and recieve the information.  I know the solution is probably
very simple, I am just not seeing it.  I have enclosed a sample of
code if someone would have  the time to look at it.. Thank you in
advance

Sun, 15 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. modems, modems, modems...

2. Modem Manager - Basic Modem Program! - mm_comm.zip [2/2]

3. Modem Manager - Basic Modem Program! - mm_comm.zip [0/2]

4. Modem Manager - Basic Modem Program! - mm_comm.zip [1/2]

5. Share modem, ISDN and cable modem 10936

6. Share modem, ISDN and cable modem 10832

7. QB or PB Modem to Modem code

8. Share modem, ISDN and cable modem 12217

9. COM and Modem - modem.bas (1/1)

10. COM and Modem - modem.bas (0/1)

11. Share modem, ISDN and cable modem 12220

12. send File Modem to Modem (not FTP)