Where oh where can I get cdo.dll?
Author Message
 Where oh where can I get cdo.dll?

I want to try Collaboration Data Objects with VB5 and Exchange Server
at work. I do not have cdo.dll and the Microsoft web site is, as
usual, completely unforthcoming about it. It appears you have to
install Outlook or Exchange Server 5.5 to get cdo, neither of which I
want to do (Exchange is already installed - I just want cdo for its
object library).

Where can I get it?

Cheers!

Herbie

Fri, 20 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Oh where...oh where

2. VB6 ListView: Why oh why oh why...

3. VB6 ListView: Why oh why oh why...

4. Decimal Point Converter - Oh Oh

5. aht_apiFileExists in MSAU7032.DLL...OH MY!

6. CDO and Access gets 80004005 error

7. Getting my CDO email in plain text only?

8. Getting # of unread mails and alarms using cdo

9. Getting my CDO email in plain text only?

10. Getting TO and CC SMTP Addresses using CDO?

11. Getting mailing address via CDO

12. Getting An Outlook Folder with CDO