microsoft excel 4.0 macros coversion to excel 5.0 macros
Author Message
 microsoft excel 4.0 macros coversion to excel 5.0 macros

Does anyone know of a software product that converts microsoft excel 4.0 macros to
excle 5.0 vb macros????Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Mon, 19 Jan 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 microsoft excel 4.0 macros coversion to excel 5.0 macros
Does anyone know of a software product that converts microsoft excel 4.0 macros to
excle 5.0 vb macros????Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Mon, 19 Jan 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. looking for software that will convert MS Excel 4.0(ELM) macros to MS Excel 5.0 Visual Basic macros

2. Running a word Macro & an excel macro

3. Macros in Excel: How do I avoid getting confirmation windows when I run the macro

4. Help: Macro-macros? [PMac VBA-Excel]

5. Run an Excel and Word macros under VB 5.0

6. Run an Excel and Word macros under VB 5.0

7. Newbie Excel 5.0 VB Macro Question

8. Help: Excel 5.0 Macros

9. Excel 5.0 macros in VB 3.0

10. Please help with VB Macro in Excel 5.0

11. EXCEL 5.0 Macros in VB

12. Excel 5.0 and VB macros - extracting text from textbox