API: Using ExtractIcon and .Picture property
Author Message
 API: Using ExtractIcon and .Picture property

Can someone help me? I need to extract an icon from a EXE or DLL and
load it into the "Picture" property of a control. My current attempts
will only display the icon and this method doesn't work properly: it
requires repainting.

Thanks in advance.

--
Tim

Shetland, UK.

Thu, 25 Dec 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. Replacing a pictures properties with another pictures properties

2. VB4.0 ExtractIcon, DrawIcon API calls

3. Icons, extracticon API

4. ExtractIcon api call and then saving the icon to a file (HELP)

5. Icons, extracticon API

6. Icons, extracticon API

7. ExtractIcon API:NewBie needs help

8. ExtractIcon API

9. Icons, extracticon API

10. using Clipboard.SetData with Picture property

11. Setting Picture control's palette using API

12. Using API to Extract icons to picture control