Need Disk 6 of VB 3.0 Pro edition
Author Message
 Need Disk 6 of VB 3.0 Pro edition

If anybody has Visual Basic 3.0 Pro edition I would deeply appreciate
anyone who could up load it here please.  :)

                                Thanks

Tue, 18 Aug 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Need Disk 6 of VB 3.0 Pro edition

Quote:

>If anybody has Visual Basic 3.0 Pro edition I would deeply appreciate
>anyone who could up load it here please.  :)

>                            Thanks

If you are a legitimate "registered" user of the application, your solution is a
simple phone call to Microsoft and the cost of shipping for a new disk.

Dave C.

Sun, 23 Aug 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. $$$$$: Trashed my install disk, need VB Pro 3.0 disk #1

2. REQ: Need disk 1 for VB 3.0 Pro

3. seeking VB 3.0 Pro Edition

4. VB Pro 3.0 - Damaged Disk 1

5. VISUAL BASIC 3.0 Pro edition for windows

6. Help please: VB 3.0 pro to VB 4.0 pro

7. Visual Basic Pro Edition 3.0 problem

8. Help please: VB 3.0 pro to VB 4.0 pro

9. VISUAL BASIC 3.0 Pro edition for windows

10. WTB: Visual Basic 3.0 Pro Edition

11. VB 3.0 Pro vs VB 4.0 Pro

12. I need VB 3.0 Pro