Database help - keeping track of records...
Author Message
 Database help - keeping track of records...

> it cycles through all of the records on screen!
>    I need a way to do this in the background (so that the user cannot
> see what's going on).
>    Can anybody tell me how to do this?
> Thanks!
>    Phil

I didn't find anything useful in the VB help file, Oct 94
knowledge base, or in the SDK help. A quick and dirty solution
might be to make the list box invisible while you load it.

--

Systems Mangler/Head Geek/Top Jolt {*filter*}, BFTSI

Sun, 20 Apr 1997 08:04:29 GMT

1. Database help - keeping track of records...

2. JCN - KEEPING TRACKS OF ALL CHANGES TO RECORDS IN AN ACCESS DATABASE

3. keeping Track Of Record

4. Keep track of excludes for each record

5. Keep Track of Excluded Users for each Record

6. using 3rd pty sw, keeping track of records

7. keeping track of records loaded to sql

8. Keep Track of Excluded Users for each record

9. Keeping Track of Database Modifications?!?!

10. Keeping track of Database changes!?

11. Keeping track of database file location

12. Help: Keeping track of opne windows