Automating the printing of PDF files
Author Message
 Automating the printing of PDF files

HI,
I am writing an application that dynamically
creates a list of PDF files that need to be
printed.  Is there any way of printing each
of these files in turn without any intervention?

I can create a list of the files and thru
OLE I can load them into Adobe
Acrobat and the user can print them but
each file needs to be loaded and
printed in turn by the user.  I should like
to automate this process is at all
possible.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Regards

Jason James

Fri, 11 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Automating the printing of PDF files
Jason,

If Acrobat has an OLE-callable print command you're home free.  Simply loop
through your files, load each into Acrobat, and print it.  That's the way
it's dome with Word.

If, for some reason, you can't do that with Acrobat, is there a Word filter
so you can use Word as the publishor?

--A

Fri, 11 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Automating the printing of PDF files
Thanks for you help.  I only seem to be able to
find an edit command that is OLE-callable
at the moment.  I also don't think that ther
is a Word filter for.PDF files.

Cheers

Jason James

Quote:

>Jason,

>If Acrobat has an OLE-callable print command you're home free.  Simply loop
>through your files, load each into Acrobat, and print it.  That's the way
>it's dome with Word.

>If, for some reason, you can't do that with Acrobat, is there a Word filter
>so you can use Word as the publishor?

>--A

Sat, 12 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Automating Reports Print to File in PDF format

2. Automate Printing as PDF Files using VBA

3. not allowing viewers to print PDF and also to protect PDF files with password

4. Automate Printing to PDF

5. Automate printing to pdf??

6. Automate Report Output to PDF files

7. Automating the Creation of PDF Files

8. Printing a PDF file

9. Printing pdf files from ms-access using vba

10. PDF file print problem using vba (help me)

11. printing PDF files

12. Copy PDF file to print queue?