FloodFill Problems in VB4.0
Author Message
 FloodFill Problems in VB4.0

I am having trouble with the FloodFill API in VB 4.0.  I have declared
the function as follows:

Declare Function Fill ExtFloodLib "GDI" (ByVal hdc%, ByVal i%, ByVal i%,
ByVal w&, ByVal i%) As Integer

I even use the example from the Knowledge Base, and call the function
like this:

Suc% = ExtFloodFill(Picture1.hdc, x%, y%, crcolor&, wFillType%)

When I run the puppy, however, I get an error 48: Error In Loading DLL.
Am I missing a standard DLL?  Might my users be missing this DLL also?
Can anybody out there help?!

Thank you in advance.

Wed, 23 Sep 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 FloodFill Problems in VB4.0

Quote:
>I am having trouble with the FloodFill API in VB 4.0.  I have declared
>the function as follows:

Is this VB4-16 or VB4-32? There is a tiny difference. I'd say you're using
VB4-32 bit, which can't call 16 bit DLLs...

--
Newbiehood is not a period of time, it's a way of life.

http://www.sn.no/~balchen/
ftp://ftp.sn.no/user/balchen/

Thu, 24 Sep 1998 04:00:00 GMT
 FloodFill Problems in VB4.0

Quote:

>I am having trouble with the FloodFill API in VB 4.0.  I have declared
>the function as follows:
>Declare Function Fill ExtFloodLib "GDI" (ByVal hdc%, ByVal i%, ByVal i%,
>ByVal w&, ByVal i%) As Integer
>I even use the example from the Knowledge Base, and call the function
>like this:
>Suc% = ExtFloodFill(Picture1.hdc, x%, y%, crcolor&, wFillType%)
>When I run the puppy, however, I get an error 48: Error In Loading DLL.
>Am I missing a standard DLL?  Might my users be missing this DLL also?
>Can anybody out there help?!
>Thank you in advance.

Try:

Declare Function ExtFloodFill Lib "GDI32" (ByVal hdc%, ByVal i%, ByVal
i%, ByVal w&, ByVal i%) As Integer

hth
gordo

Sat, 26 Sep 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. FloodFill in image? - VB4 32bit

2. FloodFill in image? VB4 32bit

3. Floodfill problem still occurring

4. Problem with FloodFill

5. problem with floodfill and printer

6. FloodFill problems....

7. FloodFill problem

8. problem with floodfill and printer

9. Problem with FloodFill

10. FloodFill

11. Help with FloodFill

12. How to use a special texture using FloodFill ?