HELP: How to load form in a minimized cond
Author Message
 HELP: How to load form in a minimized cond

Quote:
>I want to have a form that will be loaded and displayed by another form,
>however under certain conditions I would like to have the second form
>displayed minimized (with the icon at the bottom of the display).

In your main form add a global variable that is used
to tell the loading form what state to load in

globalvar = 1 for minimized.

In the child forms form_load add -
form.Windowstate = globalvar
/Ian

Wed, 09 Jul 1997 01:28:04 GMT

1. Minimize a form when minimizing a child of it

2. Minimize an SDI -Form when minimizing an other...

3. HELP: How to Minimize a Form in Task Bar

4. Help re-displaying a hidden/minimized form.

5. Help error #5 on Form minimize VB4.0 32 Win95

6. Help with minimizing forms!!??

7. Help please, run code on minimize form

8. MDI Form and minimized Child Forms

9. Save form settings while form is minimized / maximized

10. Minimized form into client area of MDI form ?

11. Showing Minimized Form from Modal Form

12. Unload form after minimizing form gives an error!