where are binaries?
Author Message
 where are binaries?

I would like to post my shareware VBasic add-in as a uuencoded
file in a newsgroup. Any suggestions as to where to do so? Is
there something like comp.binaries.basic?

Wed, 09 Jul 1997 06:43:09 GMT
 where are binaries?
Don Starnes said...

Quote:

>I would like to post my shareware VBasic add-in as a uuencoded
>file in a newsgroup. Any suggestions as to where to do so? Is
>there something like comp.binaries.basic?

Well, there is a comp.binaries.ms-windows.......

--
Thanks, if you help me......
thbbbbbbbbbpt, if you don't [:-)

Wed, 09 Jul 1997 09:17:04 GMT

1. Binary files - what am I doing wrong?

2. Proposal: alt.binaries.examples.vb4 , alt.binaries.examples.vcpp , alt.binaries.examples.java

3. Proposal: alt.binaries.examples.vb4 , alt.binaries.examples.vcpp , alt.binaries.examples.java

4. I am trying to update a record, i am not using data control

6. I am trying to update a record, i am not using data control

7. Binary posts on c.l.b.m?(no real binary newsgroup for it)

8. Binary - yet not binary

9. Convert Decimal to Binary,Binary to Decimal VB4

10. When is 5:00 AM not 5:00 AM? When it's 5:00 AM.

11. Help please with binary! I am dieing here...

12. Am I missing something or am I just plain dumb?