Visual Basic 5.0 Small 256 icons?
Author Message
 Visual Basic 5.0 Small 256 icons?

Does anyone know of a good icon tool to just create small (16*16) 256 colour
icons not microangleo because that first creates a 32*32 16 colour image.
Any help would be greatly appreacitated.

Wed, 21 Jun 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Visual Basic 5.0 Small 256 icons?

Try Axialis AX-Icons 4.0 at www.axialis.com I've found this an excellent
product for creating icons and better than Microangelo

Quote:

>Does anyone know of a good icon tool to just create small (16*16) 256
colour
>icons not microangleo because that first creates a 32*32 16 colour image.
>Any help would be greatly appreacitated.

Thu, 22 Jun 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Visual Basic 5.0 Small 256 icons?

Quote:

>Does anyone know of a good icon tool to just create small (16*16) 256
colour
>icons not microangleo because that first creates a 32*32 16 colour image.
>Any help would be greatly appreacitated.

Hi, I found an editor on my VB5 enterprise CD, and it had a variety of
sizes, types and colours it could handle, including I think yours. It was
under some directory *like* imagedit, can't recall exactly, hope this helps.

Cheers,

Patrick

Fri, 23 Jun 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Visual Basic 5.0 Small 256 icons?

Quote:
>Does anyone know of a good icon tool to just create small (16*16) 256 colour
>icons not microangleo because that first creates a 32*32 16 colour image.
>Any help would be greatly appreacitated.

Microangelo can be setup to do custom dimensions and resolutions.
It's the only one I know of that will do icon sizes other than 32x32.
There is a button near the upper right corner that will allow you to
change the size & number of colors for a new icon or cursor resource.

Thu, 29 Jun 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Answer of: The 256 controls problem / a Visual Basic 5.0 bug

2. Looking for differences between Visual Basic 5.0 enterprise and Visual Basic 5.0 Profesional

3. Visual Basic and 256 Colours, HELP!!

4. Can I use Visual Foxpro 5.0 and Visual Basic 5.0

5. Calling Visual C++ 5.0 DLL Functions From Visual Basic 5.0

7. Visual Basic 5.0 vs. Visual Basic 4.0

8. SQLAnywhere 5.0 vs Visual Basic 5.0

9. Visual Basic 5.0 vs. C++ 5.0

10. Icons - 256 Colours

11. 256 color icon in system tray