Smart device application using VB.net and web services
Author Message
 Smart device application using VB.net and web services

Hello,
   I would like to know how can i connect my smart device application to a
web service who return a dataset ?  I have create my web reference and i
still have an argument error in GAC_system_v1_0_cneutral_1.dll.

There is my code :

   Dim Svc As New appel.Service1()
   Dim DS As New DataSet()

   DS = Svc.GetAppels()

   ListBox1.DataSource = DS.Tables("APPEL")
   ListBox1.DisplayMember = "JOB"
   ListBox1.ValueMember = "JOB"

Sorry if the points are low but i'm new here ...
Thanks
Josee

Fri, 02 Sep 2005 11:21:32 GMT

1. Using Sockets in VB.NET for Smart Devices

2. VB .Net or VS .Net for Smart Devices

3. VB .Net 2003 Standard or VS .Net 2003 Pro for Smart Devices

4. VB.NET: Steps for Converting a Windows .NET Application to a Web .NET Application

5. vb.net and PocketPC 2002/Smart Devices

6. Smart Device Extensions and VB.NET

7. VB 6 Client Using SOAP AND .NET Web Service

8. web service and updating web reference with vb.net design time vs run time

9. web service and updating web reference with vb.net design time vs run time

10. SMART DEVICE EXTENSION (Windows CE.NET)

11. visual basic.net / smart device extension

12. Smart Device Extensions & .NET Compact Framework