Look for VB program for control a I2C Bus
Author Message
 Look for VB program for control a I2C Bus

 I'm french and i look for a program for controling a component on a I2C
Bus.
Or a help for accessing to the parallel port, for making a clock.
Thanks

Sat, 11 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Look for VB program for control a I2C Bus

Quote:

> I'm french and i look for a program for controling a component on a I2C
>Bus.
>Or a help for accessing to the parallel port, for making a clock.
>Thanks

Information on accessing the parallel port and using it for control
functions is available at http://www.lvr.com/parport

Visit my source code page at http://www.mindspring.com/~johnecarter
Visit my favorite school at http://www.mindspring.com/~addison

Get PR-Tracker -- tracks problem reports, defects, bugs
INFORMATION:  http://www.prtracker.com/info.html
DOWNLOAD:     http://www.prtracker.com/download.html

Mon, 13 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Look for VB program for control a I2C Bus

2. programming I2C in visualbasic

3. Bus. Basic-report writer-looking

4. Universal Serial Bus interface programming

5. I2C from VB

6. Visual Basic for controlling IEEE-488 (GPIB)bus

7. Control for direct ISA Bus/memory access?

8. Are you looking for custom controls, apps or web programming

9. Are you looking for custom controls, apps or web programming

10. Looking for VB control that does autoresizing forms and their controls

11. VB(5) Looking to capture the mouse within a control window, such as a picture control

12. looking for starts reference for program Ms Office from Vb.Net