VB Style "Add Project" dialog
Author Message
 VB Style "Add Project" dialog

Hello everyone,

Has anyone seen any components that emulate the Common Dialog
for file open in VB6.  I know I can use the Common Dialog control
but I need it to be placed in a tab in a form, so that wont do.
I also realize I could easily make one out of constituant controls
but I have been asked to see if one was available before getting the
go-ahead to code it.  Thanks for any help...

Tom

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sun, 09 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. "Outllok today" style in VB app

2. "Outllok today" style in VB app

3. "Outllok today" style in VB app

4. "Open..." dialog in Excel 2000 / VB

5. "Server Busy": Invoking VB Component Dialog From ActiveScriptSite

6. Adding "insertable" key to VB ActiveX

7. Adding VB Program to the "Taskbar"

8. Style "Carousel"

9. "Property Windows"-style OCX needed

10. DB Lists Searching ("Windows Help-style")

11. "favourites" style list

12. "DOS" style program in VB5