Image Printing
Author Message
 Image Printing

Hi guys,
How can I print an image and it's label from VB6. I have the data stored in
a database.
Thanx,
Arthur

Sun, 11 Dec 2005 03:38:52 GMT
 Image Printing

   > Hi guys,
   > How can I print an image and it's label from VB6.
   > I have the data stored in a database.
   > Thanx,
   > Arthur

Try something like:

   Printer.PaintPicture   Image1.Picture, _
         X1, Y1, Image1.Width, Image1.Height
   Printer.Current Y = Y1 + Image1.Height + 200
   Printer.Print Label1.Caption

Does this meet your needs?

* * Please include a copy of this note with your reply

        Jeff Bennett

        Bennet-Tec Information Systems, Inc
        50 Jericho Tpk, Jericho, NY 11753
        Phone 516 997 5596,  Fax - 5597
        WWW.Bennet-Tec.Com

        ActiveX Controls : TList/Pro  * ALLText HT/Pro * MetaDraw
        and Custom Software Development Services

======================  ======================

Tue, 13 Dec 2005 22:25:51 GMT

1. Image prints as black box on *some* printers

2. vb,crystal rep. and images printing

3. Mirror Image printing in VB

4. Printing Images with Imaging for Windows (Wang Imaging)

5. print a web page without printing images

6. image 1 + image 2 = image 3 how ???

7. Printing an image for each record on a report

8. Printing a Mirror Image in a Report

9. Stationery images won't print/CID

10. Don't print an image in Word

11. Problems printing image