Need Help with Run-Time Error 377
Author Message
 Need Help with Run-Time Error 377

Hello,
    I'm writing an ActiveX control in VB6.  The control works a bit like the
common dialog control.  It's invisible at run-time until the calling program
uses the Show method of my ActiveX control. Then the control pops up a form.
(The purpose of this control is to proved an alternative to VB's InputBox
function.)

 For example,

  MyActiveXControl.Show vbModal, Me
  'The first argument tells the control to display the form vbModal or
vbModeless
  'The second argument gives the ownerform.  This is passed to the form that's
about to be displayed

As you can see, I'm trying to make the Show method work the same as a form's
Show method.  The problem is that I when I run this code, I get a "Run-time
Error 377: This interaction between compiled and design environment components
is not supported."  There is no further help available in VB's documentation.

Can anyone help me?

The source code for the control is available at:

http://www.*-*-*.com/ {*filter*}.com/emunews/InputBoxControl.htm

Fri, 22 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Need Help with Run-Time Error 377

2. Need Help With Run Time Errors?

3. Help needed : Visual basic 6 + myQDBC + run time errors 80040e38

4. Need help with a run-time error.

5. run-time error 430 (HELP!! IN DIRE NEED)

6. Need help with run-time error.

7. Need help with run-time error.

8. Need Help with run time error (desperate)

9. Need Help Run time error on software!

10. Need help -Run time function error

11. Need help about Error message Run-time 429

12. Microsoft Visual C++ Run time library Run time error R6025