Displaying Excel sheet in VB6 app?
Author Message
 Displaying Excel sheet in VB6 app?

Could anyone tell me how to display an excel sheet in a a VB6
app.....and is it possible to do this without having Excel installed on
the users machine? Like an OCX.  I am not woorried about excel
funtionality ie toolbars etc but for aesthetic reasons ie coloured
backgrounds.

Much appreciated.

--
Paulg

Thu, 21 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Need help displaying Excel sheet with VB5 - Please.

2. Need help displaying Excel sheet with VB5 - Please.

3. Need help displaying Excel sheet with VB5 - Please.

4. Displaying an Excel Spread Sheet in ASP using VB Script

5. Excel Sheets in VB6 sizing problem....

6. Creating charts as objects in excel sheets using vb6 / vb dotnet

7. How do you use Excel sheets in VB6

8. Opening Excel sheet with ADO and VB6?

9. Displaying Excel forms in VB apps

10. How to avoid displaying an Excel Info Windows (VB6)

11. How to display 4 order Polynomial equation from the Excel in VB6

12. Excel instance in VB6 App?