IRC Internet Relay Chat and Visual Basic
Author Message
 IRC Internet Relay Chat and Visual Basic

Does anybody know of any resources or sample projects on the Web that deal
with communicating with IRC servers directly in Visual Basic?

Thanks in advance,

Jack Fattal

Tue, 14 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 IRC Internet Relay Chat and Visual Basic
I have a VB4 32 App that handles the IRC protocol...

I had to port it to VB6 to get it working on my system (wasn't hard), if you
want the example I found just e-mail me.

Quote:

>Does anybody know of any resources or sample projects on the Web that deal
>with communicating with IRC servers directly in Visual Basic?

>Thanks in advance,

>Jack Fattal

Fri, 17 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Imbedding Internet Relay Chat (IRC) in VB

2. Imbedding Internet Relay Chat (IRC) in VBScript

3. Winsock controll and internett relay chat (irc)

4. Direct/IRC Internet Chat

5. IRC and Visual Basic

6. Dedicated IRC channel to Visual Basic

7. Visual Basic IRC's

8. Visual Basic IRC?

9. Visual Basic IRC channel?

10. Access IRC chat