sending printer commands?
Author Message
 sending printer commands?

I am trying to print reports on half letter size. Some of the printers
used include the Nec Pinwriter 3200 and the Epson LQ-570+. I am having
problems aligning the paper for consecutive printing on each printer
because the values I set in control panel | printers always seem to
reset by itself.

Is there a way for me to send direct printer commands in my VB5 (or
VFP) to get over this problem? Thanks!

<< SiMoN >>

Wed, 26 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 sending printer commands?

like any command?

Printer.print "This is gettin easier every day."

Fri, 28 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 sending printer commands?

Actually I was looking more for commands like
Choosing Printer
Choosing paper size
Setting printer margins, etc...

<< SiMoN >>

Quote:
>like any command?

>Printer.print "This is gettin easier every day."

Sat, 29 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 sending printer commands?

Use the CommonDialog, then use the printer method.

Quote:
>Actually I was looking more for commands like
>Choosing Printer
>Choosing paper size
>Setting printer margins, etc...

><< SiMoN >>

>>like any command?

>>Printer.print "This is gettin easier every day."

Use mail address above, Do not hit reply button.
Remove spam filter to mail

"Very funny Scotty, now beam up my clothes"

Sat, 06 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help, How to send printer command to printer bypassing printer driver in vb

2. how to send printer commands to a printer

3. Sending Printer Commands to Printer using QBASIC

4. How send printer command in VB ?

5. How to send Printer Command to printer in VB ???

6. How to send Printer Command to printer in VB ???

7. Need to send a command directly to printer (Eltron Card Printer)

8. Q: How to send PCL commands to a printer from VBA

9. How To Send Printer PCL Commands?

10. send command to printer port

11. How can I send commands to a printer???

12. VB4.0 sending commands to rs232 (com port) and printer port