INPUT in textbox then an agent character says what you've putted in
Author Message
 INPUT in textbox then an agent character says what you've putted in

How do I do that ???

Regards,

Philippe

Sat, 29 May 2004 04:19:58 GMT
 INPUT in textbox then an agent character says what you've putted in
Start by going to microsoft's site and reading the extensive documentation
for Microsoft Agent that is located there.  You may have to search a bit to
find it, but the reward will be well worth Your Effort.

Brian-

Quote:
> How do I do that ???

> Regards,

> Philippe

Sat, 29 May 2004 04:28:52 GMT

1. VBScript and MS Agent character 'instances'

2. textbox character input max/min

3. MS Agent saying time and date

4. vb.net textbox - no ', only characters

5. Can't set input focus to textbox

6. VB and MS Agent without the character

7. Microsoft Agent (Speech INPUT)

8. Hide or Remove MS Agent Characters from Tray?

9. Dr GUI, I've lost my debugger and I can't get up

10. CR reports in VB4 won't update (I've tried the usual solutions)

11. I've programmed a game that don't work Help

12. Setup Wizard says 'Invalid Property Value'