verbal reaction times in VB?
Author Message
 verbal reaction times in VB?

Hi Everybody,

I'm writing a program in VB+MsSpeechSDK4 for measuring verbal reaction times.
I used timers to measure manual reaction times. This doesn't work well with
speech recognition.
Do you know the way to solve that problem, like
where to get separate thread timers or microphone control components for VB?
how to measure times using just speech recognition events?

Thanks for help,
Marek Drogosz
Warsaw University

Sat, 17 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. measuring verbal reaction times?

2. VB and reaction time?

3. HELP: Reaction time measurements with keyboard

4. Reaction time(r)

5. John McWilliams Reaction time with keyboard

6. Q: Reaction times with keyboard

7. Verbal input to VB

8. Understanding the macro security in VB Script - same code causes different reaction

9. Understanding the macro security in VB Script - same code causes different reaction

10. VB app delayed reaction

11. Playing Catchup from 95 - Reactions Welcome

12. Strange reaction of Outlook by VBA