cartoon-type help
Author Message
 cartoon-type help

How can i create a cartoon-type help when a cursor is over a
button?
 *****************************
*      Roberto Colmegna       *

  ***************************

Fri, 07 May 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 cartoon-type help

Hi Roberto.

You are speaking of Tool Tips. You will need a 3rd-party custom control to
do this. We use MicroHelp's VBTools 5 for this. It has many custom
controls, one of which is a Tool Tips control. You can find MicroHelp on
the Web at www.microhelp.com.

Let me know if I can be of any more help.

"When the going gets tough, the weird turn pro."
         -- R. Duke

> How can i create a cartoon-type help when a cursor is over a
> button?
>  *****************************
> *      Roberto Colmegna       *

>   ***************************

Fri, 07 May 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Eztoons, online creation of interactive cartoons 7637

2. Cartoons For Engineers

3. Cartoon Balloons ?

4. Using Talking Cartoon in VB ?

5. Win32 Types To VB Types List (Help Needed)

6. Prob. w\ TYPE data type: err:Type Mismatch

7. HELP - Need help on DATE data type

8. HELP HELP with arrays in type defs for random access file writing

9. object is not valid for type textbox and type textbox

10. Getting the basic [Type] of an array [Type[]]

11. Using types in a different assembly given that the type may be used or not used

12. object type cannot be converted to target type