changing registry settings
Author Message
 changing registry settings

Anyone know how I can edit registry settings on a remote server?  I
thought about using the RegConnectRegistry API call to connect to the
remote registry, but the problem is that it's a server behind a
firewall (DMZ).  I need a way to pass a username and password along
with the machine name.  I'm using 2000.

Mon, 07 Jun 2004 05:45:46 GMT

1. Change Registry Setting? (MVP)

2. Changing registry settings

3. need to dynamically change registry settings

4. Changing registry setting with vbs

5. Changing Registry Settings

6. Changing Registry Setting

7. How do I activate changed registry settings without rebooting?

8. How do I get changed registry settings to come into effect without rebooting?

9. How do I activate changed registry settings without rebooting?

10. How do I get changed registry settings to come into effect without rebooting?

11. Registry Setting to Change Save As Directory

12. Changing security settings on registry hives with vbscript